Bedford Public Library
- Sprouts Story Time (ages 1-3) Tuesday 10am
- Story Book Club (ages 4-6) Tuesday 11am
Euless Public Library
- Pat-a-cake Nursery Rhyme Time
(Ages 0 – 2 Years)
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 am This program is an interactive time for babies and a caregiver with nursery rhymes, songs, and fun.
- 2-Year-Old Storytime
(2 Year Olds)
Tuesdays and Fridays at 11:00 am This program is 30 minutes full of books, songs, and activities for active toddlers.
- Preschool Storytime
(Ages 3 – 5 Years)
Wednesdays at 11:00 am Join us for stories, fingerplays, and activities for preschoolers.
- Family Storytime
Thursdays at 6:00 pm
Ft. Worth/Summerglen Branch
- Preschool Story Time Stories, songs, and crafts designed for preschoolers ages 3-5, but all ages are welcome. Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30-11am
- Starlight Story Time Stories for the whole family. Children are invited to wear their PJs and bring their blankies and stuffed animals for bedtime stories. Thursday nights 7pm
4205 Basswood Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137-1402
Keller Public Library
- Baby Time (up to 18 months) 11am Registration Required
Baby Time Storytime is designed for babies ages 0-18 months and their caregivers. At Baby Time, new parents will be introduced to stories, rhymes, and songs appropriate for infants. Baby Time is designed to help develop two of the most important pre-emergent reading skills: phonemic awareness (through saying/singing nursery rhymes), and vocabulary comprehension (through reading aloud).
The library will begin taking registration for the next session, which lasts from February 8 – March 16, on January 24.
Participants sign up for either the Tuesday or Wednesday session day of each 6 week program. Either Tuesday or Wednesday • February 8 – March 16
Storytimes are held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays on in the Storytime Room in the children’s area of the Library.
- Preschoolers (ages 3-6) 10:15am
- Toddlers (18-36 months) 11:30am
Southlake Public Library
- Lap Sit Story Time Designed for infants who are not yet walking, the Lap Sit Story Time features songs, rhymes, movement activities, and games for kids and their families. Tuesdays 10 – 10:30 am
- Mother Goose Story Time This story time, for slightly older babies, features elements similar to the Lap Sit Story Time with added movement activities designed for walking babies. Wednesdays 10 – 10:30 am
- Toddler Time Geared toward children ages 2-3, this program features stories, songs, rhymes, puppets, fingerplays, and more. Tuesdays 10:45 – 11:05 am Wednesdays 10:45 – 11:05 am
- Pre-School Story Time Designed for ages 4-5, the pre-school story time includes more advanced stories, songs, and activities. Tuesdays 11:30 am – noon Wednesdays 11:30 am – noon
Watauga Public Library
- Toddletime is a participatory program for caregivers and children ages 18-36 months. Toddletime programs include age appropriate books, puppets, songs, fingerplays and feltboard stories. Stories are repeated on Wednesdays. Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10-10:15am
- Storytime programs are planned with the 3-5 year old children in mind – their attention span, interest, and experiences. Children younger than 3 are often not developmentally ready to sit and listen quietly, so we would encourage you to bring younger children to Toddletime. You are welcome to attend Storytime with your child. Parents must remain in the library during Storytime in the event of an emergency. Stories are repeated on Wednesdays. Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10:30-11am
Watauga, Texas 76148
Powered by Facebook Comments